Things I look forward to about going home:
1) Friends, family, and household pets.
2) A double bed with 3 pillows.
3) A washing machine and dryer 4 feet from my bedroom door, which I do not have to pay to use.
4) A dishwasher.
5) Being able to leave the balcony door open when I sleep, and only hear windchimes, leaves rustling, and the occasional distant traffic.
6) The midnight sun.
7) Driving a car.
8) Riding a bike.
9) Earning money instead of just spending it.
10) Not having to worry about what and when I will be able to eat.
11) Sufficient closet space.
12) Food with nutritional value.
13) Reduced linguistic confusion.
14) Grapefruit in the morning!
So, right now I have something resembling laryngitis, and therefore cannot speak. Let’s hope two things: firstly, that this condition disappears before I have to explain to a customs officer what I was doing in Eastern Europe, and secondly, that Eyjafjallajokull doesn’t explode more ash until after I’ve left Germany.
And now, photos of the last few days!
Lunch today! College Fabulous > Health.
Pleather pants discovered in Kayla’s closet!! Hahahaha YES! Arab style! And check out how dirty the bottom of my foot is… that says a lot about the cleanliness of our living space at the moment.
A hike I went on a few days ago! All this rain made for beautiful forest scenery.